The cab in the 50 tonne DX490LC-7 and 53 tonne DX530LC-7 models have been improved to focus more on operator comfort and ease of operation.
The enhanced cab offers more features as standard than other machines on the market, ensuring super controllability and high precision in all applications.
Standard features include:
- Keyless start (Doosan Smart Key) & remote door lock/unlock
- Parallel wiper system covering a larger window area
- Operator ID/Password functionality (setting operator authorization to modify parameters)
- Remote diagnostics functionality
- New Heating & Cooling seat (cooling is optional)
- DAB audio + hands-free call system
- 11 x LED work lights as standard with 2x more optional
- AVM – Around View Monitor with 360° cameras (Ultrasonic sensors are optional)
In addition, the newly designed high quality seat includes a seat belt alarm as standard and offers a ventilation function as an option. The same design is applied to standard and optional seats, but seats with the optional ventilation system have 3-stage heating controls while the standard seat has 2-stage heating controls like before.
Both excavators are powered by Scania’s DC13 Stage V engines rated at 394hp.